Welcome to HeraBEAT.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by HeraMed Ltd., an Israeli company (“HeraMed”, the “Company”, “we”, “our”). The Website provides content and information about HeraMed and its unique COMPASS™ fetal heart rate monitor device (the “Product”). The Website also allows registered users to purchase the Product directly from the Company and receive from the Company technical support.
Providing us with your personal information is a choice you make of your own volition and consent to this Policy. You are not legally obligated to provide this information, but we do require it to enable you to use the App or parts thereof.
Information you provide us
Personal information. In order to purchase our Products, you must register to the Website by completing our registration form, In which we will ask you to provide your name, telephone number, email address and your physical address ("Registration Information").
Payment information. When purchasing the Products offered through our website, you will also be asked to provide your credit card information or PayPal account information .
Other information. If you submit a request or inquiry to our technical support or by using our ‘Contact’ form, you will be asked to provide your full name and email address as well as any additional personal details, depending on the particulars of the request or inquiry. We may also ask you for additional personal information, in order to process your request or inquiry ("Inquiry Information").
Aggregated information and analytical data
Analytical Data. We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information about your use of the Website. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Website, the interactions you have made with the Website’s interface, content that you viewed through the Website, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to access the Website ("Analytical Information").
Aggregation of information. We may also use the information we collect, to compile aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share or otherwise communicate and make available such aggregated information to any other third party, in our sole discretion.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information about children younger than 13.
Use of collected information
We will use the information outlined above, for the following purposes:
- Operating the Website, its features and functionalities;
- Enhancing the Website and developing new Products and content;
- Providing you with technical support services;
- Contacting you with administrative updates and announcements related to the Website and Products;
- Managing the administrative and operational aspects of the Website, and collecting fees and payments;
- Sending you newsletters and marketing messages (which you may opt-out of by following the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each message);
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Website;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Website.
Sharing collected information
We share the information outlined above with others in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers, suppliers, third-party vendors and partners in order to provide you the Products and operate, maintain and enhance the Website. For instance, if you choose to purchase a product through the Website, we will share your physical address to the relevant carrier, in order to handle your order;
- With resellers of our Products in your territory;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website and our products;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal identifiable information with future affiliates, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
In any case other than the above, your personal information will only be shared with others if you provide your explicit prior consent.
By registering to the Website and providing us with your email address, you give your consent to us sending you newsletters and marketing messages via your email. You may opt-out of our newsletters and marketing messages by following the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each message.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR E.U RESIDENTS
Controller. HeraMed Ltd. is the data controller for the purposes of the personal data we collect via the Website and for the performance of the services offered through the Website.
EU Representative. Our European representative, for the purposes of this Policy, is Obelis S.A. If you are within the European Economic Area, you may contact our European representative the at the following address:
Boulevard General Wahis 53 1030 Brussels, BELGIUM
Tel: +32 (0) 2 732 5954, Fax: +32 (0) 2 732 6003, GSM 32 47545 4660,
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
- The legal basis for processing and collecting Inquiry and Registration Information is its necessity for the provision of feedback, comment or service in response to your inquiry;
- The legal basis for processing and collecting Analytical Information is our legitimate interests in operating our website, ongoing management of our business and business development;
- The legal basis for collecting and processing your information for promotional communications is your explicit consent;
YOUR RIGHTS. You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right to Access. You have a right to access your personal data that we process and receive a copy of it.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to Data Portability. You have a right to receive the personal data that you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit this data to a third party. Where technically feasible, you have the right that your personal data be transmitted directly from us to a third party you designated.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time. If you do that, we will not collect any further personal data, but we will further process the data we already collected for reasons described in this Policy. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
- Right to Object. If you previously agreed that your personal data may be used for other purposes other than registering and/or placing an order, you may have a right to object to the use of your personal data for such additional purposes.
- Right to Restrict. You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data (except for storing it) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling us to verify its accuracy; if you believe that the processing is unlawful and you opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead to restrict its use; if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes outlined in this Policy, but they are required by you to establish, exercise or defence relating to legal claims, or if you object to processing, pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds for processing override yours.
- Right to be Forgotten. Under certain circumstances, such as when you withdraw your consent, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data. However, we may still process your personal data if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation we are subject to under laws in EU Member States.
If you believe your right have been infringed, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority operating under the GDPR. For a list of supervisory authorities in the EU, click here.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We are based in Israel. Information we collect from you will be processed in Israel, which is recognized by the European Commission as having adequate protection for personal data. Certain information may be stored externally via cloud services. We will only transfer your personal information to a country or company which has been deemed to have an adequate level of data protection by the EU commission, or under other adequate safeguards determined under the applicable law.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act:
When you use the Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online Websites.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for (as detailed above), including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We, at Hera-Med, always consider the type of information collected, the amount of information, how sensitive it might be. Accordingly, we determine the appropriate retention period.
We may also anonymize your Information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we will use such Information without further notice to you.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Website will be immune from information security risks.
From time to time, we may change this Policy. We will provide you notice of such changes through the Website interface.
You may contact us at any time with any questions or comments you may have with respect to our Website, at: email@example.com.